Links to Trade Publications
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News The magazine for Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration industries.
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer The magazine for professional engineers who design mechanical, electrical, electronic and related systems for commercial and institutional new building and retrofit projects. It has a circulation of 47,500 and is published 13 times a year.
- Contracting-Business Interactive HVAC industry information. Contains both professional and consumer sections.
- Contractor The Newsmagazine of Mechanical Contracting
- Fuel Oil News website developed for the Retail Petroleum Industry. Contains editorials, news and trends, fuel price index, and much more.
- Energy User News All areas of building management relating to energy-intensive building systems plus fuel and power acquisition.
- Engineered Systems serves the growing $100-billion-plus mechanical engineered systems market in the areas of building construction, renovation and retrofit. Each month HPAC Engineering publishes timely, authoritative articles about hvacr systems, piping and plumbing systems, controls, cogeneration and other related areas.
- HPAC Engineering provides practical, application-orientated information to assist facility engineers, consulting engineers, and mechanical contractors who design, specify, install, maintain, and purchase non-residential HVACR equipment and components.
- Plumbing Systems & Design The official publication of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, it is the magazine for plumbing engineers, designers, specifiers, code officials, contractors, manufacturers and master plumbers.
- PM Engineer Provides specifying and consulting engineers with the most accurate and enlightening information to help them succeed in their technical and business endeavors.
- Pump Zone Pumps and Systems magazine - Dedicated to answering the needs of pump users and professionals with technical articles, software, and advice.
- World Pumps The international magazine for pump professionals provides product and business news, technical articles and other useful information.
- Impeller.net is an online magazine containing the latest news from the world of pumps.
- Liquids Handling Magazine is unrivalled as the UK's only journal totally dedicated to fluids processing, handling, and technology.
- Oil & Energy, the official publication of the New England Fuel Institute, is written for independent fuel oil and HVAC contractors throughout the land.
- Plant Engineering The magazine for industrial plant engineering professionals responsible for the maintenance and operations of plant facilities and equipment systems.
- Plumbing & Mechanical serves over 43,000 plumbing-heating-piping contractors.
- IMPO magazine Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation is a monthly magazine whose readers are responsible for keeping America's industrial plants running efficiently, safely, and in compliance with environmental regulations